Mn18Cr2 Steel Casting Ball Mill Liners
1.The series include Mn13, Mn13Cr2 and Mn18Cr2.
2.Materials conform to GB/T 5680-1998, DL/T 681-1999, JIS G
5153-1999, ASTM A 128.
Mn13, Mn13Cr2 and Mn18Cr2 steel casting liners for Cement Mill /
Ball Mill Liners
1. Alloy: The series include Mn13, Mn13Cr2 and Mn18Cr2.
2. Application: It is applicable to the working condition of strong impact, such
as teeth plates, concaves and mantles of crushers and excavator
bucket teeth and mill liners for SAG mills and AG mills.
3. Microstructure: Austenite or Austenite + little Carbide
4. Hardness: Less than HB300
5. Impact Value: more than 118J
6. Tensile Strength: more than 685 Mp
7. International Standard: GB/T 5680-1998, DL/T 681-1999, JIS G 5153-1999, ASTM A 128.